Reed Resources Ltd owns the 3.59Moz Meekatharra Gold Operation. Production recommenced in October 2012 and will produce 134koz in Stage 1. Stage 2 will exploit the remaining 618koz of Reserves. Stage 3 will run concurrently with Stages 1 & 2 with the aim of converting as many of the 2.8Moz of Resources to Reserves while also defining further Resources and Reserves. The ultimate aim is to deliver a sustainable 10 year mine life generating 100-150koz per annum at a total cost below $1000/oz.
Reed plans on being one of the world's largest producers of lithium bearing spodumene through the development of the Mt Marion Lithium Project.
Reed is evaluating the recovery of titanium, iron and vanadium from its Barrambie project.
672 Murray St
West Perth WA 6005
T: +61 8 9322 1182
F: +61 8 9321 0556
Locked Bag 8
West Perth WA 6872
Search this website
|Share price today:||$0.073|
|Issued Shares ( Apr '13)||520m|
(inc. rest'd use T/D's)
- Sale of Comet Vale Project Terminated: Crest Minerals Ltd (ASX: CTT) has advised… http://t.co/YJRZXEIAJq #ausbiz #asx
- Hedge book closure yields $27 million - All debt retired: - $27 million cash… http://t.co/Zj6Vsl6ejd #ausbiz #asx
- Quarterly Cashflow Report http://t.co/fnMRcUtWYA #ausbiz #asx
- Change of Director's Interest Notices http://t.co/Rhsk7BUDV9 #ausbiz #asx
- Hedge book closure yields $27 million � All debt retired: - $27 million cash… http://t.co/6rJnkyT4gE #ausbiz #asx
Reed Resources Ltd and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for the views expressed on this website. None of the information provided is to be taken as investment advice. Any decision to invest should be made in consultation with a licensed investment advisor.